ACCREDITATION FOR JOURNALISTS
ROMEXPO provides pressÂ accreditation that must beÂ updated every year.
OBTAINING YOUR ACCREDITATION
In order to obtain permanent accreditation, the media institution shall submit the following documents:
- Press identification card copy
ROMEXPO shall issue an accreditation card within 10 working days from the submission of the accreditation documents.
Should the contract between the journalist accredited for ROMEXPO and the media institution that required the accreditation be terminated, the latter shall notify, in writing, the PR & CommunicationÂ Department.
The accredited journalist mustÂ wear in sight the accreditation card within Romexpo Exhibition Centre, thatÂ provides the access. Accreditation cards are not transmittable.
RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF ACCREDITED JOURNALISTS
- Shall comply with the deontology (see the Romanian Media Club)
- Shall participate on invitation in the conferences and the events organized byÂ Romexpo S.A.
- May request the organization of meetings, debates and press conferences with the persons in the management of the institution to the PR & CommunicationÂ Department.
LOSS OF ACCREDITATION CARD. THE DENIAL AND THE CANCELLATION OF ACCREDITATION
Should the accreditation card/badge be lost or damaged, the journalist shall notify the PR & CommunicationÂ Department.
The PR & CommunicationÂ Department is entitled to refuse/cancel the accreditation if:
- The accredited journalist has been fired by the media institution that requested his accreditation
- The media institution has ceased activity
- The documents necessary for accreditation do not correspond with reality
- The accredited journalist has not described the event in deontological manner
The PR & CommunicationÂ Department shall be notified in case of refusal/cancellation of the journalist’s accreditation, with arguments and in writing.
The accreditation of journalists is made in order to provide transparency to ROMEXPO activity and to offer optimal conditions related to the activity of the journalists who illustrate ROMEXPO activity.
The media accreditation shall offer both the access to ROMEXPO and priority access to press releases and notifications issued by ROMEXPO.