Statistics of INDAGRA 2019:
- 540 exhibitors
- 25 participating countries
- 31% international participation
- 15.000 sqm indoor exhibition area booked
- 18.800 sqm outdoor exhibition area booked
- 60.000 visitors: specialists and general public
- 45 side events
Useful information for exhibitors:
- 23rd -27th of October 2020, between 8 a.m. and 8 p.m. access for the self-constructed or the third party stand period.
- 25th -27th of October 2020, between 8 a.m. and 8 p.m. access for setting up the stands built with Romexpo.
- 1st of November 2020, between 4 p.m. and 8 p.m.
- 2nd - 3rd of November 2020, time interval 8 p.m. and 8 p.m.
Access for exhibitors
During the fair the access for the exhibitors’ staff will be allowed daily between 9 a.m. and 6.30 p.m. The access of the exhibitors' staff will be allowed daily between 9 a.m. and 6:30 p.m. only with the exhibitor’s badge. Stand supply is allowed after 6 p.m.
Exhibitors Office: B3 Hall, E Gate (Avenue Poligrafiei)
The access note will be requested at the stand by the head of the hall.
ROMEXPO GENERAL CONDITIONS
For more details regarding the general, technical and participation conditions ROMEXPO click here
For more details about the Cookies Policy of the site click here
For more details regarding the terms and conditions of use of the Romexpo site click here
For more details regarding the protection of personal data click here